Friday, November 29, 2013

You Can Grant My Holiday Wish, Visit, Like And Share This!



I created My Prayer Page to spread the message of God's truth and love, Who is He is and what He has done for us and wants to be to us. Most of the posts here are shares from other pages and profiles that tell of Who God is, much of these posts are Scripture verses themselves. I would like to keep getting more and more new "likes there, so we can spread God's message to more and more people on the Internet. This is my holiday wish, that I will see your support. I created this page for everyone who loves God and for anyone who is interested in knowing Him.



Thank you to each of you who will show your support, in the Name of Jesus!

Lisa DeSherlia

No comments:

Comment

Subscribe Me For FREE! (email won't be shown)