Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Holiday Wish: A Little Bit of Your Time To Show Me Your Support





I know that this is the busiest time of the year, with all the stresses of this holiday season making so many of us feel pressured to do it all, so that our families and our children will "have a decent Christmas." Or, if you are one of those whose at a rough patch in your life, especially financially, you are afraid and depress, right? I have a holiday wish appeal, but it should not stress you out as I'm not asking you for a penny. I'm only asking for a little bit of your time, and it would mean a lot to me. I'm appealing for your support, brothers and sisters in Christ.

What Am I Asking You For?

I'm asking you to show me your support for this blog, or for materials that I have included here. I know that so many of you have shown your support in different ways, by signing my autism petition, and circulating this petition. Many of you have visited one or more of my Facebook pages and "liked" them. Many of you have hit one of the "Follow" or "Subscribe" options at this BlogSpot, and have become regular followers. My holiday wish is to see this BlogSpot continue to grow. I have set it up to help the general public, and with your ongoing support, I can help more people and help them more effectively than I am now. This particular BlogSpot is for you in the Christian community, but it's for any visitor who is interested in God, Christ, and spiritual things.

Simple Ways To Show Me Your Support & Help Spread the Love & Truth of God To More People

1). Hit the "Follow" button that floats at the top of your screen as you scroll down this page, to become a follower of this blog.

2). Hit one of the multiple "Subscribe" options on this blog, to get my updates in your email inbox or in a Feed reader. It's FREE!

3). If you have not done so yet, please sign my autism petition at Change.org. If you have signed it, please send invitations from the site, so that others can sign, too.
4). If you have not done so yet, please sign my autism petition at SignOn.org. If you have signed it, please send invitations from the site, so that others can sign, too!

5). You can visit my God-centered Facebook page, to "like" it and/or to circulate it. I'm looking to keep this page growing, reaching more people with the message of God's grace!

6). You can visit my static page on this BlogSpot, which houses all 7 of my Facebook pages with "like boxes." With just 7 clicks on each box, you can "like" all of the pages without visiting any of them. You can also find them on my homepage and do this same thing there.

7. You can visit my static page on this BlogSpot, which houses my autism petition on widgets from Change.org and SignOn.org; you can sign both of them there, and share them too. All that can be done without visiting either site.

8). You can visit my static page on this BlogSpot, which contains a brief survey where you can give me your honest feedback on how I'm doing here, and tell me what you would like to see. This would help me know what you need and want!

9). Comment on any post. I wish that Blogger had a better commenting system, and that you did not have to set up an account to post a comment on a Blogger blog. I have no control over this, but I hope to figure out how to change or improve this commenting system, if I can.

10). If you like any post or this BlogSpot, please share! I have set up many "share" options.

Mobile phone visitors, I have not forgotten you! I hope to find out ways to make this blog fit all screens. Blogger, unfortunately, does not make that easy. I hope to resolve things on my end, so you can enjoy this BlogSpot too. I plan to set up a website and hope to link it to this blog, and make changes that will make this BlogSpot better so I can help more people, and help them more effectively! Warm wishes to each of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ, over this holiday season!

Sincerely, in Christ's Love & Grace,

Lisa DeSherlia

The first photo that is found at the top of this post is by "natbell" and it can be found here; the second photo at the top of this post is by "Alvimann" and it can be found here. Both these photos are courtesy of MorgueFile.com.

No comments:

Comment

Subscribe Me For FREE! (email won't be shown)