Monday, March 31, 2014

Coming Soon?



I'm starting on a new adventure, a writing adventure. None of it is "set in granite" yet. I already write, but so far I have been focusing exclusively on material having to do with Christian topics or advocacy. These materials will be different. A website is planned but is not up yet. But I have a new Facebook page up already, and some of you may have "liked" it already. I have been offered an opportunity to write via self-publishing at Create-a-Space at Amazon Publishing. I have already drafted over 20 posts. My material will be more personal in nature than what I have normally been doing online. Topics will focus on family, God, relationships, disability awareness, autism, and education. But as a Christian, while I will be writing to a general readership, I make no secret of my faith and how it has ended up becoming central to my life. My writings will include how I came to my current understanding of God as He reveals Himself in His Word and in Christ. I plan to use my writings as a means to share my faith. But I hope that I can earn an income from these future writings, God willing. While there is no active website, I have a new Facebook page, which some of you may have visited and "liked" already. Please visit that page, hit "like" there, and share the page so I will keep finding more connection from people. Thank you, in advance, for your support!

Sincerely,

Lisa DeSherlia

Please "Like" & Share My Newest Facebook Page.

No comments:

Comment

Subscribe Me For FREE! (email won't be shown)